Aces & Faces Video Poker Review : Vegas Technology Video Poker Review
Your game begins with your wager, place it by using the '+' (plus) and
'-' (minus) buttons. Then use the same buttons to decide on how many
poker hands you would like to play. You then begin the game by clicking
'Deal', the number of cards dealt will vary on the number of hands you
decided on. If you find you have a high poker hand, click 'Hold' to
save those cards. Click 'Draw' to get your next hand. You can then
click 'Collect' to get your winnings or click 'Double' to select a
card, if it is higher than the dealers you can double your winnings! To
begin another game, click 'Deal', you can also click 'Re bet'.
Play Aces and Faces
The Aces and Faces Video Poker game is a combination of poker and slot machines. You are competing with the machine and try to get the best poker hand possible. There are no wild cards but the better your hand the better chance you have of winning.
Aces and Faces Table Limits and Payouts:
Your Aces and Faces minimum wager begins at fifty cents and has a maximum of one hundred dollars.
Your Aces and Faces pay outs will vary on the Poker hand you have and the Poker hand of the game's dealer.
Play Aces and Faces
Aces and Faces Buttons:
The buttons you will need to use in the Aces and faces game are as follows;
* The '+' (plus) button allows you to increase your wager by one coin size, also allows for you to change the number of hands you would like to play.
* The '-' (minus) button allows you to decrease your wager by one coin size, also allows for you to change the number of hands you would like to play.
* The 'Bet One' changes the amount of the wager you wish to place. If you exceed the maximum wager, you will notice the counter reset back at one.
* The 'Bet Max' button allows you to place the maximum wager allowed by the game. If you want the largest Jackpot you will need to click this button.
* The 'Deal' button starts a new game.
* The 'Hold' button lets you keep the cards in your hand.
* The 'Held' button unselects the card.
* The 'Draw' button deals cards to where you have cards not held.
* The 'Re bet' button resets the game and keeps your same wagers but clears the cards.
* The 'Collect' button lets you collect your winnings.
* The 'Double' button will let you double your winnings.
You can play Aces & Faces video poker at the following casinos:English HarbourMillionaire CasinoSuper Slots Casino
Aces & Faces screenshots coming soon..